Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Spanish Imposition


Once again, the force feeding.

For those of you who live in places other than Boston, here are the four hours of digital music I played at River Gods Bar Tuesday night.

I DJ’ed.

I controlled the lubricated minds of a lucky group of about 30 people from 8pm – 1am for a single night of their lives. I saw tears welling, smiles breaking, dollars dropping and coins collected.

I can only hope that the scattered songs I spun slipped secretly into the soul of some who witnessed with satisfaction. Seriously.

So here’s the musak. It was a pain in the nuts to get it all up on rapidshare – took up my whole goddamn day - so just deal with the fact that there ain’t no track listings.
If anyone actually reads this “blog,” downloads this music, listens to it and really, desperately needs to know what a particular track is, you can email me. But don’t expect an expedient response or anything. I could care less about you and your pathetic fanboy/girl requirements of me. I am of course kidding with you about the pathetic thing. Please inquire. I will respond with great zigor and vest.

River Gods 1
River Gods 2
River Gods 3
River Gods 4

4 comments:

agartland said...

if i had to pick just one piece to listen to which should *I* pick (taking into account all of my previous musical interests and my current needs for an uplifting, entrancing experience delivered solely through my headphones...)?

note that since i don't have rapidshare i actually do have to pick precisely one piece...

a.kadin said...

I'd go for #1. Starts off with some real solid 60s and 70s psych jamnations.

Anonymous said...

Highlight of that night, other than the AK ANTHEMS, was introducing myself to that girl only to have her tell me we had already met in a tragic thought-you-were-my-girlfriend-butt-grabbing incident at a party. Oh yeah how you been?

Helen O'Donnell said...

Hey andy, we are wicked dorks and googled our name and came upon your blog where you overly flattered us, thanks you made us feel like rock stars. see you soon and we'll eat bbq. nice blogging