Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Nazz


Todd Rundgren.

You know what I heard? That dude doesn't want to work. No. He just wants to sit around, smoke weed and bang on his candy ass Zildjans all day. What the crap is up with that? Look. We all have to put in our time to make this world spin. Atlas is cramping up. And I sure as shit ain't gonna sit at my desk countin' pinto beans while Todd Fucking Rundgren sits around whacking the sheep skins 8 hours a day (if not more).

I like the drums. I'd like to sit around with Neil Pert ripsticking through my musicbox. I'd learning the intricate runs, the crash/ride love. Tip tapping on that high hat, oh so quiet just before the tear streakin' coda. But no. I have to work. i got payments.

The Nazz is Rundgren's first band from late 60's Pennsylvania. They craft tight as hell, guitar-driven psych rock. God damn you, rundgren. Enjoy the drums...and the 30 other instruments you've mastered.

i love you.

link for you:
The Nazz - Nazz Nazz

2 comments:

lesliepariseau said...

i love you too.

Anonymous said...

high quality, grade school