Monday, March 17, 2008

Pantha Du Prince


Switching gears we have some night driving music. The road is lightless and perfectly winding. You watch as the arrow of your headlights slice across the landscape in front of you like the angle of wet ice left from behind a Zamboni. Talking in a gulp of warm summer air, you drive faster until you frighten yourself enough to slow down.

Pantha Du Prince (Hendrik Weber) creates electronic music typically referred to as micro-house or sometimes minimal techno. I, for one, have no idea what the fuck all these electronic music terms mean. Why do they have to change every 15 seconds and why should I care what the label is when the music sounds as good as this. I don’t, but I thought I’d let you people know so that if you were partial to either micro-house or minimal techno (read: ass hole) your interest might be sparked. That’s why I did it and now it is done. So just deal with my labels, the shitty album title and get on with your sad life (Kidding. You’re great!)

But seriously…give it a whirl like Kevin Mcallister.

Pantha Du Prince - This Bliss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corresponding with each music and/or black-forest-ham-related post, I am formally requesting that a free sample of the subject matter be slipped under my door.

Further violations to the decree herewith will result in me eating your cereal and using your lactose free milk.

a.kadin said...

it is true.

i am a lactard.